Saturday 10 May 2008

LEAVING:(



Well,i'm leaving soon n gonna miss a lot of things...
especially my besties..arip,azim,farris,azreen,rifhan...
im gonna miss u all...there's alot of things we had been going through together n ill keep all of u in my memories n hoping to see all of u again...
n ill be missing my family...especially mama,papa,nabilah,farah n firdaus...n i hope everything will be fine...
i know these will be new episodes of my life n a new stage for me as im going to experience new lifestyle as a student..it will going to be really tough but fun too!thats what my parents said to me...
and im doing these for the sake of my future and also for my parents...
they've done a lot for me and this is the time for me to pay back and the most important thing is to make them happy...
kuching really left me a lot of memories and it is time for me to try to live n experience new place other than my own hometown...



No comments: